About CWC software
QuickFill subscription fulfillment software was created by publishing and computing experts in 1989.
A publisher, a circulation systems guru, a publishing accounting expert, and a computer systems analyst brought together the best practices of circulation management in QuickFill.
QuickFill is not only a solid system for managing customers, subscriptions, and orders in the world of publishing, but in its versatility, it is also a top notch solution for organizations who offer services, conferences, and memberships.
Our tight-knit team provides the best subscription fulfillment system on the market. When you choose QuickFill, you choose a flexible, reliable system with a dedicated, experienced staff. More than 80 percent of the staff has been associated with CWC Software for 11 years or more. When you call or email, you get an attentive response and thoughtful, expert advice.
Publisher’s rely on CWC and QuickFill for:
Frequent product updates
Excellent up-to-date documentation
“Since 2007 CWC Software has been a life saver for our Foundation. We are a non-profit organization and we run a very lean workforce. We needed a reliable, intuitive and easy to teach program… and that is exactly what we got. The CWC support team is wonderful to work with, response times are amazingly fast and the calls always end with “is there anything else I can help you with?” I can honestly say that choosing CWC Software and QuickFill has been one of the best investments our organization has made.”
Jen Bushman, Executive Business Director
Gordon J Christensen Clinicians Report,
a publication of CR Foundation
- Our programmers are experienced and have successfully converted data from many different formats (other subscription fulfillment software, service bureaus, spreadsheets, ad hoc systems, home-grown systems, etc.).
- From start to finish, you will have one programmer specifically assigned to your conversion.
- He/she will communicate with you throughout the process, creating a comprehensive conversion spec, and working to help ensure a smooth transition.
- We can set up your data in QuickFill with minimal downtime and without the need of an onsite visit.
- The cost of initial conversions done by CWC come with an unconditional 90-day money back guarantee and 90 days of free support.
Contact email@example.com to get the best conversion plan and price, as well as for information on doing your own conversion, for those who are technically inclined.
- We provide onsite training tailored to your publication and/or consulting advice that addresses your specific situation.
- Our included features cover the needs of the large majority of QuickFill users. However, we do offer custom programming for situations that may be unique to your business. For example, if you need a bespoke report or export we will evaluate all options and work with you to achieve the best possible solution at the lowest possible cost.
Customized to meet your specific needs
Become a power user
- Training, available either on-line or face-to-face, is customized to meet your specific needs.
- Convenient and economical, on-line training, conducted via the same web-based remote control software used by our technical support team, is organized into easily managed 90 minute blocks of time.
- Face-to-face training (once covid-19 restrictions are lifted), which can be held at either your office or ours, is typically scheduled as either one or two full-day sessions.
Topics frequently covered
- Marketing definitions and reports
- Billing policies, series and reports
- Renewal policies, series, and reports
- Management reporting
- System and Data maintenance
- Job lists
- Accounting procedures and reports
- Customer lists
- On-line: $250 per 90-minute block, minimum $500
- Face-to-face: $1500 per day, plus expenses
For more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-762-7702 (U.S.A. and Canada) or 781-843-2010 (International).